Infographic: How Does the Brain Retain Information?
Despite centuries of scientific research, the inner workings of the brain remain somewhat of an unsolved mystery — especially the study of memory retention and the process of learning. But theories certainly exist as to how these complex processes work. Here, we’ve distilled some of these ideas into an infographic that your brain can comprehend.
(Click Image To Enlarge)
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016