Western Civilization's Historical Guide to The Job Search
The search for a job has evolved dramatically over the millenia. Today, with the use of the Internet, we have the advantage of being able to search all over the world for that perfect position. Of course, it wasn’t always like that. For most of history, men and women have had little to no choice about what it is they would “do” with their lives, and almost always took on the same occupation as their parents. Let’s take a walk through time to see how the search for a job has evolved.
(click image to enlarge)
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016