Tune in Friday morning for another #TrainChat with David Kelly
Be sure to check out our weekly #TrainChat series, which take place every Friday at 10 a.m. PST (that’s 1 p.m. EST), where we open up to the Twitter-verse on all things L&D.
This week’s guest will be Daily Mindflash contributor David Kelly, who will discuss his latest article, “Why We Should Stop Talking About ROI in Training.”
The chat lasts about 30 minutes. To submit a question to David, or to voice your opinion, just Tweet in with the hashtag #TrainChat. See you there.
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016