Tune in Friday morning for another #TrainChat with David Kelly
Be sure to check out our weekly #TrainChat series, which take place every Friday at 10 a.m. PST (that’s 1 p.m. EST), where we open up to the Twitter-verse on all things L&D.
This week’s guest will be Daily Mindflash contributor David Kelly, who will discuss his latest article, “Why We Should Stop Talking About ROI in Training.”
The chat lasts about 30 minutes. To submit a question to David, or to voice your opinion, just Tweet in with the hashtag #TrainChat. See you there.
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016