#trainchat: Join Us for a Twitter Chat Friday, March 16 at 10 a.m.
Training expert, blogger, and Daily Mindflash contributor David Kelly will be our featured guest on Friday, March 16 when we host a Twitter chat to discuss his latest article, “Three Essential Tips for New Online Trainers.”
Kelly, who is also the director of training for Carver Federal Savings Bank and the author of the blog Misadventures in Learning, will field questions from readers about his piece, or anything else that comes up around the topics of instructional design, e-learning, and online training.
The Twitter chat will begin at 10 a.m. PST (1 p.m. EST) on Friday, March 16, and last for 30 minutes. Use the hashtag #trainchat to join the chat and look for questions from @mindflash and commentary from @LnDDave. If you have a question in mind ahead of time, please direct it to @mindflash.
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016