To Tweet or Not To Tweet: Are Companies Allowing Employees to Use Social Media in the Workplace?
Today, companies are implementing social media policies of all shapes and sizes – and it’s no wonder why: every month we hear of another PR disaster because of a single tweet gone awry. This has led many companies to ban their employees from using social media, while others are taking the opposite approach, believing that a generation raised on technology is more productive when allowed to use it at their own discretion.
(Click image to enlarge)
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016