The Unofficial Office Training Guide: How To Detect & Eliminate Office Place Hazards
No Matter what the work environment, safety hazards exist and can result in weeks and months of injury leave for employees – not to mention loads of workers’ comp paid out by companies. Even if most of your employees do a majority of their work from a computer at a desk, safety hazards should never be overlooked. With this in mind, we have identified some of the most common office place hazards, and ways to make sure they don’t end up causing your company serious hardship.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016
- Repetitive Spaced Out Learning: Making Learning StickJune 7, 2016