The Unofficial Office Training Guide: How To Detect & Eliminate Office Place Hazards
No Matter what the work environment, safety hazards exist and can result in weeks and months of injury leave for employees – not to mention loads of workers’ comp paid out by companies. Even if most of your employees do a majority of their work from a computer at a desk, safety hazards should never be overlooked. With this in mind, we have identified some of the most common office place hazards, and ways to make sure they don’t end up causing your company serious hardship.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016