For many, the most nerve-wracking conversation for both the employer and employee is a discussion about a salary raise. Nationally, employees will receive an average 3 percent wage increase this year. With this in mind, employers must carefully decide who gets a raise and when, while employees must perfect the…
If you aren’t yet familiar with the Dunning-Kruger effect you’re missing out (and if you are, you’re bound to be pleased to be reminded of this old friend). It’s an idea that explains so very many aggravating things in the world of business, and perhaps the world in general. In…
Regardless of tough times, poor company results or average employee performance, most employees feel they are entitled to an annual raise. This is because most employees have not been shown the connection between pay increase and value created in the workplace. I am in management but I am also an…
Subscribe to Our Blog
training tool on the web.
No Risk. No Obligation.
No Credit Card Required.
- Employee Engagement Continues to be a Critical Issue in 2016!May 23, 2016
- Gig Economy Article: Mindflash CEO Donna Wells featured in GetApp Shared Economy ArticleMay 19, 2016
- Come See our CEO Donna Wells at #ATD2016!May 17, 2016
- Building Relationships While OnboardingMay 9, 2016
- Mindflash: Voted Top 5 in the LMS Industry by GetApp!May 2, 2016