The dreaded workplace meeting brings all sorts of communicators to the same table, and unfortunately each party present has their own unique way of surviving with the discussion. Let’s examine some of the most common employee profiles. (Click image to enlarge)
Serious skill is required to navigate the galactic asteroid fields of employee management. Whether you’ve mastered the art of the Jedi Mind Trick — or your employees would sooner follow instructions from a Wookie — here are some specific ways in which your management skills can benefit from the ancient…
Subscribe to Our Blog
training tool on the web.
No Risk. No Obligation.
No Credit Card Required.
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016