Tax credits should always be seen as a generous gift for your business. And, while these benefits are graciously extended to you, it still takes effort on your part to claim them. Thankfully, the Small Business Jobs Act, passed last September, provides some serious deductions and credits for your business when filing your 2010 taxes. Of course, future legislation can rapidly alter an of these tax breaks, so it’s important to utilize these while you can!
(Click image to enlarge)
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016