Tax credits should always be seen as a generous gift for your business. And, while these benefits are graciously extended to you, it still takes effort on your part to claim them. Thankfully, the Small Business Jobs Act, passed last September, provides some serious deductions and credits for your business when filing your 2010 taxes. Of course, future legislation can rapidly alter an of these tax breaks, so it’s important to utilize these while you can!
(Click image to enlarge)
- Can You Prove That Training Directly Increases Sales Revenue?October 10, 2016
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016