Tax credits should always be seen as a generous gift for your business. And, while these benefits are graciously extended to you, it still takes effort on your part to claim them. Thankfully, the Small Business Jobs Act, passed last September, provides some serious deductions and credits for your business when filing your 2010 taxes. Of course, future legislation can rapidly alter an of these tax breaks, so it’s important to utilize these while you can!
(Click image to enlarge)
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016