Pros In Different Area Codes: How To Train a Remote Employee
Company HQ is in nowheresville, USA. But that incredibly talented, can’t-live-without-’em prospective employee isn’t. Now more than ever, that isn’t a problem. As access to free of inexpensive online software increases, companies’ ability and willingness to recruit remote employees has increased enormously. But the new arrangement also presents a few challenges. How do you train an employee you’ve never met? How can you be sure they’re doing work that’s on par with what your in-house team is doing and not just playing on Facebook all day? Consider these tips.
(Click image to enlarge)
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016