Pros In Different Area Codes: How To Train a Remote Employee
Company HQ is in nowheresville, USA. But that incredibly talented, can’t-live-without-’em prospective employee isn’t. Now more than ever, that isn’t a problem. As access to free of inexpensive online software increases, companies’ ability and willingness to recruit remote employees has increased enormously. But the new arrangement also presents a few challenges. How do you train an employee you’ve never met? How can you be sure they’re doing work that’s on par with what your in-house team is doing and not just playing on Facebook all day? Consider these tips.
(Click image to enlarge)
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016