Pros In Different Area Codes: How To Train a Remote Employee
Company HQ is in nowheresville, USA. But that incredibly talented, can’t-live-without-’em prospective employee isn’t. Now more than ever, that isn’t a problem. As access to free of inexpensive online software increases, companies’ ability and willingness to recruit remote employees has increased enormously. But the new arrangement also presents a few challenges. How do you train an employee you’ve never met? How can you be sure they’re doing work that’s on par with what your in-house team is doing and not just playing on Facebook all day? Consider these tips.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016