Project Management: For Best Results, Add Training
Project managers are often thought of as the gears that keep a business moving full-steam ahead. But with the high-stakes pressure of deadlines, limited staff, and tight budgets, they need all the help they can get. One survey, conducted by PM Solutions Research provides some insight into how companies are going about training their project managers — and the positive results they are witnessing.
(Click image to enlarge)
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016