Project Management: For Best Results, Add Training
Project managers are often thought of as the gears that keep a business moving full-steam ahead. But with the high-stakes pressure of deadlines, limited staff, and tight budgets, they need all the help they can get. One survey, conducted by PM Solutions Research provides some insight into how companies are going about training their project managers — and the positive results they are witnessing.
(Click image to enlarge)
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016