Company Continues to Expand Adoption of Streamlined Online Training Solutions
PALO ALTO, CA – Jan. 13, 2015 – Online business training software leader Mindflash today announced it successfully delivered more than 2 million training courses globally in 2014. Achieving this milestone represents a 100 percent increase over 2013 figures, rapid growth driven by meeting the needs of larger companies increasingly relying on online and digital learning solutions. Since 2011, Mindflash has delivered more than 3.5 million courses, and currently serves more than 1,000 active customers.
“This is a proud moment for our company,” said Donna Wells, CEO, Mindflash. “But more than that, it signals a shift in companies’ attitudes toward training. While innovative business leaders champion learning in their own organizations, they’re seeking simple online tools that make it easy for them to distribute knowledge where it’s needed most. And our robust new enterprise features added in 2014, coupled with our mobile solutions, do just that.”
Mindflash made several enhancements to its online training platform in 2014 including:
- Enhanced user permission levels – Managers can see only their own team’s training results;
- The ability to import content from Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate – Bring rich, interactive content into Mindflash;
- Trainee interface available in 10 languages – These include Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese; and
- Mobile and tablet support – Trainees can now take their training on any device.
In 2014, Mindflash added new customers including Bosch, Mixpanel, Samsung, Tupperware, Intuit and Ben and Jerry’s. As a result, the company doubled annual revenue per new customer over 2013.
Additional milestones achieved by Mindflash in 2014 include:
- Engagement – 83 percent of trainers who launch a training course do it within a day. Average course completion rate is more than 93 percent.
- Leadership – Recruitment of seasoned cloud software engineer Shobana Radhakrishnan, formerly of Netflix and Yahoo!, to lead the company’s technical strategy and execution as the company scales to support more customers and trainees.
- Customer Input – In addition, Mindflash is pleased to announce the formation of the Mindflash Advisory Panel, instituted to contribute to the ongoing development of the training platform to meet evolving customer needs. Active customer members of the panel include:
- New Offerings – Début of new trainee technology designed to enhance the depth of feedback delivered to trainers on content engagement.
“The goal of having a customer advisory board is to have a representative set of highly-engaged Mindflash customers provide feedback on Mindflash’s impact on the business and input on our product direction and roadmap,” said Wells. “In 2015, armed with this real-time input, our expanded executive bench and enhanced technology, we remain focused on our growth strategy and our mission of making training simple, secure and scalable for companies worldwide.
For more information on Mindflash, visit www.mindflash.com/.
Mindflash provides the leading online platform for employee and customer training. Its cloud-based, simple yet powerful design allows businesses to more easily create and manage critical company training programs—saving them significant time and money. No engineering or IT support is required, as there is no software to install or maintain. Courses are created using the file types that businesses already use (PowerPoint, PDF, Word, video, audio). Trainers simply upload and organize files using an intuitive course dashboard, add quizzes and then publish to the web to create self-paced new hire training, sales training, customer certification courses, etc. As needed, the software scales to support thousands of simultaneous training sessions. Mindflash has over 1,000 customers including McDonalds, Microsoft, Lufthansa and Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. Founded in 1999, Mindflash is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. To learn more, please visit www.mindflash.com.
M Public Relations for Mindflash