No Fun League? No Longer! The NFL Is Now Embracing Social Media
It’s football season again, meaning more tasteless tweets from your favorite NFL athletes. In the past, the NFL has shunned social media use, but it has finally come to see its necessity. In fact, the league recently secured a deal with Buddy Media to advise all 32 teams on how to properly use social media to their advantage — and their social presence is growing rapidly. But will teams be able to put an end to the outlandish tweets? Only time will tell.
(click image to enlarge)
- Can You Prove That Training Directly Increases Sales Revenue?October 10, 2016
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016