No Fun League? No Longer! The NFL Is Now Embracing Social Media
It’s football season again, meaning more tasteless tweets from your favorite NFL athletes. In the past, the NFL has shunned social media use, but it has finally come to see its necessity. In fact, the league recently secured a deal with Buddy Media to advise all 32 teams on how to properly use social media to their advantage — and their social presence is growing rapidly. But will teams be able to put an end to the outlandish tweets? Only time will tell.
(click image to enlarge)
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016