New Online Training Tool Makes Employee Training Simple and Affordable
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., September 27, 2010 – Mindflash.com, in its mission to provide the best online training software for small businesses, today announced the launch of its online training platform, following a successful private beta. Now small businesses everywhere, across all industries, have an easy-to-use, cost-effective way to ensure that their employees have the training they need to be successful. Starting today, anyone can sign up for a free, 30-day trial at www.mindflash.com.
Mindflash solves a problem that virtually every small business faces: how to train employees on job-critical information quickly, easily and successfully, at an affordable cost. Unlike current solutions, Mindflash allows users to create their training online in minutes, be confident that their trainees understand the course content, and receive automated reporting—for just a few dollars per employee.
Mindflash makes training simple and effective by enabling users to:
- Create a training course from files they already have (PowerPoint, Word, PDF and video);
- Easily add quizzes to test trainee comprehension using pre-formatted question templates;
- Automate time-consuming tasks such as sending email invitations and reminders, grading quizzes and analyzing trainee performance;
- Get real-time reports on course and trainee progress, making it easy to identify which trainees may need personal help or when a team is fully prepared.
Over 2,000 small businesses requested early access to Mindflash during the six-month private beta period. These early adopters are already using the product in a number of innovative ways. For example:
- Rapidly roll out a training program: College Hunks Hauling Junk launched a training program for 50 franchises run by college kids across the country in just two weeks.
- Accelerate new employee training and productivity: Make It Work, a computer and IT services company, was able to grow its company to meet rising customer demand by on-boarding new hires more quickly using Mindflash.
- Delivering consistent training to geographically-dispersed employees without incurring high travel costs: Finestrella, Mexican mobile telephony company, is using Mindflash to train 200 employees across six cities in Mexico.
"The objective of our training program is to ensure that our trainees comprehend the materials so that they can be successful in their jobs," said Mary Long, Privacy Coordinator, ACS. "I think that we are getting better educated employees by delivering our training through Mindflash, since the trainee is controlling the pace of the training, and the integrated quizzes guarantees that they understand the material."
"Small businesses face the dual challenges of delivering quality training and doing it quickly," said Donna Wells, CEO, Mindflash. "With a limited number of employees, it's critical that each one is well-equipped to do their job. At the same time, you rarely have the staff or time to create, deliver and monitor all the necessary training. Our goal is to help more small businesses succeed by making it easier to get new employees up to speed and existing employees up to the next level."
Mindflash is the most affordable, comprehensive training tool available to small businesses. This web-hosted service will remain free for companies with fewer that ten trainees. Companies with more trainees can choose a pricing plan that matches their needs, starting at just $79 per month for up to 20 trainees. Mindflash can also meet the needs of those small businesses that need to train hundreds of employees, vendors, or distributors with sliding scale "all you can train" pricing for only a few dollars per trainee.
To sign up for a 30-day free trial of Mindflash.com go to: www.mindflash.com
Mindflash.com is on a mission to provide the best online training software for small businesses. Its breakthrough product makes employee training easier, faster and more cost-effective than ever before. Mindflash helps organizations give their employees the information they need to succeed. Its easy-to-use tools allow users to create online courses using content they already have, add quizzes to ensure understanding and get automated course management and reporting. Mindflash investors include the Investment Group of Santa Barbara (IGSB). The company is based in Santa Barbara, Calif., with an office opening October 1, 2010, in Palo Alto, Calif.
To learn more please visit www.mindflash.com