Infographic: Which College Majors Lead To Higher Employment, Unemployment?
As students around the country continue to raise their voices against the rising costs of education, former students are also looking for work. But higher education doesn’t necessarily mean employment. In fact, many who study the more popular majors are having a hard time finding a job. This analysis of 173 majors shows the top and bottom 15 majors in terms of unemployment rates, along with their rank in popularity.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016