Infographic: On-The-Job Training: Jobs That Require No College Degree
We’ve seen some of the greatest thinkers and entrepreneurs drop out of college, or just plain never go. While that may not be the best decision for everyone, the cost of attending a four-year university is so painfully high, forcing many to follow in their footsteps. But thanks to on-the-job training, the following careers offer a competitive wage and also require no undergraduate degree – a win-win for everyone.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016