Infographic — Milk Money: How Employees Are Staying Fueled At Work
As an employer, it’s crucial to provide your employees with the necessary fuel to keep them running at full capacity. This fuel comes in a few different forms – coffee, food, and yes, gasoline (or funds) to power their commute. A recent survey suggests that employees are spending quite a bit of their own cash to cover these costs, but would appreciate their employers’ contribution as well.
(click image to enlarge)
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016