Infographic — Milk Money: How Employees Are Staying Fueled At Work
As an employer, it’s crucial to provide your employees with the necessary fuel to keep them running at full capacity. This fuel comes in a few different forms – coffee, food, and yes, gasoline (or funds) to power their commute. A recent survey suggests that employees are spending quite a bit of their own cash to cover these costs, but would appreciate their employers’ contribution as well.
(click image to enlarge)
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016
- Repetitive Spaced Out Learning: Making Learning StickJune 7, 2016