Infographic: How To Find And Train a Virtual Assistant
Twenty years ago, assistants were only available to senior executives and hotshot investors. Today, the Internet allows even the most modestly funded entrepreneurs and employees to hire their own virtual assistant for any task of their choosing. Here are some best practices for getting the most out of a VA.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Can You Prove That Training Directly Increases Sales Revenue?October 10, 2016
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016