Infographic: How To Find And Train a Virtual Assistant
Twenty years ago, assistants were only available to senior executives and hotshot investors. Today, the Internet allows even the most modestly funded entrepreneurs and employees to hire their own virtual assistant for any task of their choosing. Here are some best practices for getting the most out of a VA.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016