Infographic: How To Find And Train a Virtual Assistant
Twenty years ago, assistants were only available to senior executives and hotshot investors. Today, the Internet allows even the most modestly funded entrepreneurs and employees to hire their own virtual assistant for any task of their choosing. Here are some best practices for getting the most out of a VA.
(Click image to enlarge)
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016