INFOGRAPHIC – Fighting Workplace Woes – How On-The-Job Training Boosts Employee Morale
If you notice a decline in employee enthusiasm, it may be more than just spring fever in the air. Low morale is typically a symptom of something more serious than temporary mood swings or day-to-day conflicts among your employees. But fear not: one of the simplest and surest ways to lift employees’ spirits is to conduct empathetic and supportive on-the-job training.
(click image to enlarge)
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016