INFOGRAPHIC – Fighting Workplace Woes – How On-The-Job Training Boosts Employee Morale
If you notice a decline in employee enthusiasm, it may be more than just spring fever in the air. Low morale is typically a symptom of something more serious than temporary mood swings or day-to-day conflicts among your employees. But fear not: one of the simplest and surest ways to lift employees’ spirits is to conduct empathetic and supportive on-the-job training.
(click image to enlarge)
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016