INFOGRAPHIC – Fighting Workplace Woes – How On-The-Job Training Boosts Employee Morale
If you notice a decline in employee enthusiasm, it may be more than just spring fever in the air. Low morale is typically a symptom of something more serious than temporary mood swings or day-to-day conflicts among your employees. But fear not: one of the simplest and surest ways to lift employees’ spirits is to conduct empathetic and supportive on-the-job training.
(click image to enlarge)
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016
- Repetitive Spaced Out Learning: Making Learning StickJune 7, 2016