Infographic — Baby Benefits: Is Your Company Offering Enough Maternity Leave?
Despite the long history of fighting for workers’ rights in this country and the cultural buzz around “family values,” the U.S. actually offers some of the weakest paid family leave benefits in the world. Though some individual states offer employees guaranteed paid family leave, a majority of new parents in the American workforce do not have many options for taking a leave. Paid leave is an important benefit that should be strongly considered by employers to promote employees’ personal and familial well-being. Below, we explore the research on paid family leave and its importance to the workforce.
(Click image to enlarge)
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016