Speed reading is big business: Hundreds of companies host training seminars and courses, offer speed reading packages (offline and on), and hold patents on speed-reading formulas. If your organization or team is looking to bolster reading speed and retention, here’s an infographic that will give anyone a head start — with some basic DIY tactics and other helpful tips and supporting data. (For a deeper dive into the process behind all this, check out our recent Mindflash infographic on how the brain retains information.) One word of caution: Take it slow your first time through!
(Click image to enlarge)
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016
- Repetitive Spaced Out Learning: Making Learning StickJune 7, 2016