Speed reading is big business: Hundreds of companies host training seminars and courses, offer speed reading packages (offline and on), and hold patents on speed-reading formulas. If your organization or team is looking to bolster reading speed and retention, here’s an infographic that will give anyone a head start — with some basic DIY tactics and other helpful tips and supporting data. (For a deeper dive into the process behind all this, check out our recent Mindflash infographic on how the brain retains information.) One word of caution: Take it slow your first time through!
(Click image to enlarge)
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016