Infographic: How to Prevent Social Loafing at the Office
Social loafing occurs when individuals exert less effort in a group than they would by themselves. Scientific inquiry into this phenomenon has found that the mere presence of other people is enough to hinder efforts in tasks of great mental difficulty. Since many work goals require group efforts, social loafing should be a real concern for organizations.
(click image to enlarge)
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016