Infographic: How to Prevent Social Loafing at the Office
Social loafing occurs when individuals exert less effort in a group than they would by themselves. Scientific inquiry into this phenomenon has found that the mere presence of other people is enough to hinder efforts in tasks of great mental difficulty. Since many work goals require group efforts, social loafing should be a real concern for organizations.
(click image to enlarge)
- 7 Habits of a Highly Ineffective ManagerOctober 24, 2016
- Can You Prove That Training Directly Increases Sales Revenue?October 10, 2016
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016