According to the flagship study released on the subject by the International Labour Organization (ILO) in 2005, our nutrition habits have a direct impact on our productivity. In fact, the World Health Organization says that adequate nourishment can raise national productivity levels by 20 percent! This begs the questions: What foods are brain foods and drain foods? And how can employees be encouraged to pursue a healthy diet?
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016