According to the flagship study released on the subject by the International Labour Organization (ILO) in 2005, our nutrition habits have a direct impact on our productivity. In fact, the World Health Organization says that adequate nourishment can raise national productivity levels by 20 percent! This begs the questions: What foods are brain foods and drain foods? And how can employees be encouraged to pursue a healthy diet?
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016