Decision Tree: Should You Let Your Employees Work From Home?
Today, many companies offer their employees the option to work from home, even if they live relatively close to the office. But common sense tells us that for some employees, this may not be the best option. As you can imagine, some unsupervised employees would sooner fill their day playing World of Warcraft than actually working. This decision tree will help you decide if you should let your employees work remotely, or if they should be required to work in-house.
(Click image to enlarge)
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016