Decision Tree: Should You Let Your Employees Work From Home?
Today, many companies offer their employees the option to work from home, even if they live relatively close to the office. But common sense tells us that for some employees, this may not be the best option. As you can imagine, some unsupervised employees would sooner fill their day playing World of Warcraft than actually working. This decision tree will help you decide if you should let your employees work remotely, or if they should be required to work in-house.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016