Cartoon: 'OK, we're going to lay off the trust building exercises for a while…'
I’ve been to my share of corporate retreats, inspirational events, team building weekends… But as many as I’ve attended, I’ve never actually been part of that sitcom staple, falling backward and having someone catch you.
Looking back on some of the people I’ve worked with over the years, I can’t help but think it might have gone exactly like it did in this cartoon.
Mark Anderson lives in the Chicago area with his wife, their children, two cats, a dog and several dust bunnies.Publications that use his cartoons include Reader’s Digest, The Wall Street Journal, Good Housekeeping, Forbes, Barrons, Woman’s World, Harvard Business Review, Saturday Evening Post, American Legion Magazine, Funny Times and many more.
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016
- Repetitive Spaced Out Learning: Making Learning StickJune 7, 2016