Cartoon: 'OK, we're going to lay off the trust building exercises for a while…'
I’ve been to my share of corporate retreats, inspirational events, team building weekends… But as many as I’ve attended, I’ve never actually been part of that sitcom staple, falling backward and having someone catch you.
Looking back on some of the people I’ve worked with over the years, I can’t help but think it might have gone exactly like it did in this cartoon.
Mark Anderson lives in the Chicago area with his wife, their children, two cats, a dog and several dust bunnies.Publications that use his cartoons include Reader’s Digest, The Wall Street Journal, Good Housekeeping, Forbes, Barrons, Woman’s World, Harvard Business Review, Saturday Evening Post, American Legion Magazine, Funny Times and many more.
- Can You Prove That Training Directly Increases Sales Revenue?October 10, 2016
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016