Cartoon: 'OK, we're going to lay off the trust building exercises for a while…'
I’ve been to my share of corporate retreats, inspirational events, team building weekends… But as many as I’ve attended, I’ve never actually been part of that sitcom staple, falling backward and having someone catch you.
Looking back on some of the people I’ve worked with over the years, I can’t help but think it might have gone exactly like it did in this cartoon.
Mark Anderson lives in the Chicago area with his wife, their children, two cats, a dog and several dust bunnies.Publications that use his cartoons include Reader’s Digest, The Wall Street Journal, Good Housekeeping, Forbes, Barrons, Woman’s World, Harvard Business Review, Saturday Evening Post, American Legion Magazine, Funny Times and many more.
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016