Cartoon: 'I thought I told you to hire the trainer from eWorld.'
We went recently and visited most of the indoor exhibits as it’s still good and cold here in Chicago. One of our favorites is the dolphin show.
I’d been trying to think of a new cartoon about training and had been racking my brain for days with few good results. But when I saw the dolphin trainers rewarding each trick with a tasty fish I knew I had it.
(Coincidentally, that evening we had fish for dinner. A reward for writing this cartoon perhaps?)
Cartoonist Mark Anderson lives in the Chicago area with his wife, their children, two cats, a dog and several dust bunnies. Publications that use his cartoons include Reader’s Digest, The Wall Street Journal, Good Housekeeping, Forbes, Barrons, Woman’s World, Harvard Business Review, Saturday Evening Post, American Legion Magazine, Funny Times and many more.
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016