You’re well educated and you have great experience in the workplace, but landing a job is proving far more difficult than you imagined. Perhaps it’s time to step up to the plate and hit your résumé out of the park. Recruiters may sift through hundreds of résumés to fill one role and are looking for the ones that immediately catch their eye. Use this handy guide to help make your résumé rise to stand out above the rest.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Can You Prove That Training Directly Increases Sales Revenue?October 10, 2016
- 9 Must-Consider Topics When Designing Partner or Reseller TrainingSeptember 26, 2016
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016