I am at the beginning of a long-term project to create an internal certification program for a specific job type in my organization. The method for the learning content will be primarily asynchronous, so that people can go through the program at their own pace. Moreover, a self-paced e-learning program…
ADDIE is good, SAM is good. DMADDI is good. AGILE is good. Rapid instructional design is good. But sometimes a course design project can be overwhelming, and these design models are not specific enough to answer the question, “OK, so what do I write on the page right now?” In…
There has been much written about employee development lately. All of these articles say two things that I find important. First, employees value it when an organization provides opportunities to develop skills beyond just for the job they are doing today. Employees express this value by being more engaged in their…
Starting out in any new job is a challenge, but new instructional designers and learning experience (LX) designers have a particular challenge in that they must learn their own role and the tools associated with their job, and they must learn about the business they serve and the learners for…
Subscribe to Our Blog
training tool on the web.
No Risk. No Obligation.
No Credit Card Required.
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016