There is no doubt that in order to attract and retain a highly talented employee pool, organizations need to think seriously about branding themselves as development cultures. At the very least, organizations need to structure themselves as a place in which employees can learn new skills and have opportunities to continuously…
So, you are new to your role as a training manager or VP/director of learning and development, and you want to know how you can make a valuable impact early in your tenure. As with any new role, we want to do our best. However, the question is, “If I…
This Fast Company article, How to Survive an Acquisition and Live Profitably Ever After, reminded me of an experience I had when a company I worked for bought two fairly large competitors. It was an enormous opportunity for the business, and as the director of learning and development, I wanted to…
In a recent Chief Learning Office Magazine article, How to Create a Dynamic Social Learning Space, Julian Stodd makes the point that social learning is not a replacement for formal learning, but a “supplement” to it. In a practical sense, this is true, and the good news is that learning experience…
Subscribe to Our Blog
training tool on the web.
No Risk. No Obligation.
No Credit Card Required.
- Mindflash Does It Again — LMS Category Leader on GetApp!September 14, 2016
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016