One of the biggest challenges that learning professionals face is overcoming the reality that people forget much of what they learn from a training class very quickly after it is over. This is horrifying considering we spend so much effort creating quality training programs. The good news is that this “forgetting”…
If you notice a decline in employee enthusiasm, it may be more than just spring fever in the air. Low morale is typically a symptom of something more serious than temporary mood swings or day-to-day conflicts among your employees. But fear not: one of the simplest and surest ways to…
Subscribe to Our Blog
training tool on the web.
No Risk. No Obligation.
No Credit Card Required.
- Save Hours a Week with the new Mindflash Enterprise ExperienceJuly 21, 2016
- Learning Franchises: An Evolution in Positive ROIJuly 12, 2016
- How to Train Millennials to Become LeadersJune 27, 2016
- The Benefits of Gaming Capacities in LearningJune 20, 2016
- Distance Learning Tips for The Remote WorkerJune 13, 2016