One of the biggest challenges that learning professionals face is overcoming the reality that people forget much of what they learn from a training class very quickly after it is over. This is horrifying considering we spend so much effort creating quality training programs. The good news is that this “forgetting”…
If you notice a decline in employee enthusiasm, it may be more than just spring fever in the air. Low morale is typically a symptom of something more serious than temporary mood swings or day-to-day conflicts among your employees. But fear not: one of the simplest and surest ways to…
Subscribe to Our Blog
training tool on the web.
No Risk. No Obligation.
No Credit Card Required.
- 5 Ways to Kick-Start Great On-the-Job Sales TrainingAugust 30, 2016
- Govexec – Managing Your Workforce When Employees Are All Over the MapAugust 29, 2016
- The Keys to Multi-Language Content in eLearningAugust 22, 2016
- Voice Over Training Tips that will make Training StickAugust 16, 2016
- Get More Context on the History of Course Completions with Completion HistoryAugust 8, 2016