It’s been said that a picture is worth a thousand bullet points, and this is particularly true of training. Training designs are at their most engaging when words AND pictures work together to drive home the message. But when one element is missing or in conflict with the other, you end up with a design disconnect,
In my first post, I talked about how online training should be focused on results, getting your trainees to apply what they’ve learned to their jobs. In this post, let’s focus on the next step: making your training memorable, making it “sticky”. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s also something
Somewhere in the history of the training profession we forgot that training and learning are about results. We got fuzzy from thinking too much about tracking and ROI, multimedia, games, web 2.0, social media, and other stuff that do not produce results. We became invested in the means and lost sight of the end.
Subscribe to Our Blog
training tool on the web.
No Risk. No Obligation.
No Credit Card Required.
- Employee Engagement Continues to be a Critical Issue in 2016!May 23, 2016
- Gig Economy Article: Mindflash CEO Donna Wells featured in GetApp Shared Economy ArticleMay 19, 2016
- Come See our CEO Donna Wells at #ATD2016!May 17, 2016
- Building Relationships While OnboardingMay 9, 2016
- Mindflash: Voted Top 5 in the LMS Industry by GetApp!May 2, 2016