We’ve built a culture based on a set of guiding principles: Lean and Fast, Listening to Learn, Easy and Simple, Personal and Respectful, Integrity, Objectivity and Excellence. Our team is close-knit and have a passion for producing a great product. If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, submit your resume today.
Senior Account Executive
As a Sr. Account Executive at Mindflash, you will be a critical part of Mindflash’s interaction with its customers and a critical source of market intelligence for the entire company.
You will be responsible for nurturing and converting sales leads … identifying high value prospects, engaging with them and helping them through the trial process. You’ll answer questions about the product, identify the prospect’s business needs and buying process, and recommend the appropriate level of service.
An effective Sr Account Executive will work closely with the VP of Sales to refine sales processes, improve strategy and mentor the team.
You’ll also be counted on to effectively communicate user needs and feedback to our Product, Marketing and Development teams to ensure that our start-up company is continually innovating in areas of critical importance and high value to our target market.
You’ll work closely with the Service team and report to the VP of Sales.
• Engage with existing product trialists and website inquiries
• Identify high value prospects
• Follow up via email and phone
• Conduct product demos
• Effectively identify and interact with influencers and decision makers
• Communicate market insights and product requirements internally
• Work closely with Account Managers and Support to ensure new customers’ success
• Track and manage sales pipeline with Salesforce.com
• 5-8 years experience with Inside Sales for a SaaS software product
• Experience in B2B SaaS a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Salesforce.com experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with good time management
• Ability to deeply understand customer requirements and tailor discussions to their needs
• Ability to glean the critical user requirements, market opportunities and high-value-add product improvements from within hundreds of conversations a week
Mindflash offers competitive salaries, equity, medical benefits, PTO, and a fantastic work environment.
Mindflash is a fast-growing, customer-focused startup that’s revolutionizing knowledge sharing and training for businesses. We’ve built an easy to use platform that saves organizations significant time and money as the demand for engaging and cost-effective training continues to skyrocket.
The Mindflash team is close-knit and has a passion for producing great products for our customers. Our culture is based on the principles of creating clear and simple solutions; listening to learn; and acting with respect, objectivity and integrity.